The Orgasm Shot (O-Shot)
"Orgasm Shot" and "O-Shot"
The Orgasm Shot (O-Shot) proedure is a very specific method of using blood-derived growth factors to rejuvenate the vagina to help relieve women with urinary incontinence and sex problems.
The names "Orgasm Shot" and "O-Shot" were awarded to Charles Runels, MD (the first to do the procedure) and are protected by US Patent & Trademark law.
The Woman's 5 Sex-Pleasure Problems & Why Doctors Stay Silent...
- Female Sexual Arousal Disorder (usually but not always accompanies Sexual Desire Disorder). Women who suffer with this may want to have sex but have much difficulty finding the pleasure of arousal. The 5% incidence doesn't sound like much until you think about it--that's the same as one in 20!
- Hypoactive Sexual Desire Disorder (Low desire). Remember, that this is not counted a disorder unless it's disrupting the woman's life. Around 10% of women suffer with this problem. Important: Suffering with a sexual disorder does not simply make sex not fun. Better sex leads to more energy, more creativity, increased confidence, less depression, and improved overall health.
- Female Orgasmic Disorder: Again around 1 in 20 (or 5%). Here women can become aroused but have much difficulty with orgasm. This can be so frustrating that sex becomes a frustration that they avoid.
- Dyspareunia: Here the woman suffers with real pain with sex (not from decreased lubrication or vaginal spasm). The incidence is from around 1 in 10 to 1 in 5 women. (The above shocking statistics came from Obstetrics & Gynecology April 2011)
- Genital Mismatch can contribute to both Female Orgasmic Disorder & to Dyspareunia
Frequently Asked Questions
Because this area has been numbed with local anesthetic creams, the patient experiences little or no
discomfort during the clitoral injection.
There is no downtime and the patient can resume normal activity immediately (including sexual intercourse / clitoral stimulation).
The PRP injection procedure takes approximately 20-30 minutes to complete.
The results would set in with immediate effect or vary from 2 to 3 weeks to 1 to 2 months at times . A second sitting might be needed 10 to 12 weeks apart.